These delicious Double Chocolate Muffins make a tasty dessert!
These muffins are rich and creamy, and very, very chocolatey.
These muffins use cocoa powder to make a delicious chocolate batter, and add in a generous helping of chocolate chips for decadent double chocolate muffins just like the ones you can buy at a bakery.
- 2 c. flour
- ⅔ c. cocoa powder
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. salt
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- ¾ c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 t. vinegar
- 1 t. vanilla
- ½ c. melted unsalted Finlandia butter
- coarse sugar for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350, and grease muffins tins with cooking spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips) in one bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients (milk, eggs, vinegar, vanilla, melted butter) in another bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients all at once, and stir until just mixed.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean.