With St. Patrick’s Day only about a week away redbox is sponsoring a new promotion, Lucky to Have Friends Like You, which allows you to get free movie rentals. I like to rent from redbox because it is cheap and convenient. Their online reservation system allows you to reserve your movie before you pick it up, so you don’t have to worry about it being sold out when you get there. Here is how you enter the promotion so you can get free movie rentals:
- Sign-up for a redbox online account at www.redbox.com/luckymoms
- Redbox will email you a personal web address link which you can share with your friends and relatives.
- Every time someone reserves a movie online through your personal web address, you’ll receive a credit in your online account for a free one-night DVD rental – and if it is your friend’s first time reserving online they get a credit for a free night also.
- You can post your link on your Facebook page or tweet it out so all your friends can join.
This offer only lasts until St. Patrick’s Day, so don’t wait to set up your account! I just signed up and it only took seconds, and here is my redbox account link, in case you just want to reserve a movie, not set up your own referral link.
- Disclosure: By posting this I am entering a promotion from Moms Blogger Club to win free redbox movies and movie snack packs.