Last month I was a guest blogger on the Sears Hometown Stores blog, and as a thank you they sent me a $75 electronic gift card to giveaway. I blogged about my New Years Home Improvement projects, which I haven’t made much progress on yet. But I hopefully will get to the them soon, and in the meantime one of my readers will get a gift card so they can start a project of their own.
Mandatory entry: Follow me publically on Google Friend Connect/Blogger and tell me a home improvement project you need to do.
If you’d like more entries you can do any of the following optional entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway ends 2/25 at midnight EST. Open to US. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email and claim the prize.
- “Like” my blog on Facebook and tell me your Facebook name
- Follow me, @lunaj1456, on twitter and tell me your twitter id
- Tweet about the giveaway (can do up to 1x daily) and leave the link to your tweet in the comment. Make sure you link back to this page in the tweet. You can use this button to tweet or write your own Tweet
- Enter another one of my active giveaways, listed on right sidebar. (1 entry for each giveaway entered)
- Subscribe to my feed in a reader or by email (widgets are on the left hand side of the page)