Now through September 7th Gorton’s is hosting the 100 Days of Sizzle Giveaway. I am always looking for good sweepstakes to enter, and this is a nice one with 10 daily winners who receive a free product coupon, and each month a grand prize winner receives a Beach Bag Prize pack which includes an Amazon Kindle 3G, an Amazon gift card, and more for a total value of over $400. Sweepstakes which have daily winners are great, since your odds of winning are higher.
Gorton’s recently sent me some coupons to try out their grilled products, and I was happy to oblige. I have tried the grilled shrimp before and loved it, but this time I decided to try the grilled salmon. I have been trying to include more salmon in our menus, since it is high in Omega 3 fatty acids and is an excellent source of protein. I checked out the recipes on Gorton’s website, and
I though their salads look yummy. So I made a Grilled Salmon Salad, although I modified it a little to include my favorite salad fixings.
Grilled Salmon Spinach Salad Recipe
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 c. olives, sliced
- 1/4 c. sprouts
- 3 T. Italian dressing
- 2 Gorton’s Grilled Salmon fillets
It tasted great, and you could really taste the grilled flavor of the salmon. I like the convenience of having seafood on hand in the freezer when a quick dinner is needed. For this recipe I used the microwave cooking instructions for the salmon, so I didn’t have to even use the oven and heat up the house, which is nice when it is hot out already.
To help give more people a chance to try the Grilled seafood during this sizzling summer three of my readers will win 2 free Gorton’s Grilled Seafood product coupons each.
Mandatory entry: Tell me which Gorton’s Seafood recipe is your favorite?
If you’d like more entries you can do any of the following optional entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway ends 7/8 at midnight EST. Open to US. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email and claim the prize.
- Enter the Gorton’s 100 Days of Sizzle Giveaway
- Go to http://www.gortons.com and sign up for the e-newsletter.
- “Like” Gorton’s on Facebook and tell me your Facebook name
- Follow @gortonsseafood on twitter and tell me your twitter id
- “Like” my blog on Facebook and tell me your Facebook name
- Follow me, @lunaj1456, on twitter and tell me your twitter id
- Tweet about the giveaway (can do up to 1x daily) and leave the link to your tweet in the comment. Make sure you link back to this page in the tweet. You can use this button to tweet or write your ownTweet
- Enter another one of my active giveaways, listed on right sidebar. (1 entry for each giveaway entered)
- Subscribe to my feed in a reader or by email (widgets are on the left hand side of the page)
Disclosure: I received a product for review, all opinions are my own.