Make air fryer personal pizzas from naan bread! These air fryer naan pizzas are simple to make and and taste delicious. Experience the satisfaction of eating a pizza you made yourself in about 10 minutes!
Making air fryer pizza is a great way to get a meal on the table fast, without a lot of fuss or energy. And naan bread makes an amazing flatbread pizza crust when you don’t have the time to make a traditional crust.
Naan is soft and chewy but it crisps up well in the air fryer. It is also substantial enough to hold a bunch of toppings, so you can pile it up with all your favorites.
This is a great way to use up leftovers too. In this post I turn leftover chicken into a fun chicken bacon ranch pizza. This is made from leftover chicken and bacon combined with salad dressing and some cheese.
Why You will Love Naan Bread Pizza
- These easy air fryer naan pizzas are ready fast, making them perfect for a quick meal.
- There is no rolling out dough or stretching it to try and make it fit. Just open the package and your crust is ready.
- Everyone in the family can make their own little individual pizzas, eliminating arguing over topping choices! You can use all kinds of fun and interesting toppings.
- This recipe is so easy kids will be able to make this on their own as a snack or a hot lunch.
Naan bread – Most grocery stores carry naan bread in the bread section or Asian section of the store or you can buy it online. You can make your crust extra yummy if you use garlic naan, which will add seasoning and a subtle taste of garlic.
Your favorite toppings – In these pictures I used chicken, bacon and onions, but you are not limited to that. Check out my suggested naan pizza ideas below or come up with your own creations.
Cheese – I used mozzarella cheese. Some other good cheeses to use are cheddar cheese, feta cheese, Monterey jack, or whatever you think goes well with your toppings.
Got leftover pizza? Learn how to reheat pizza in the air fryer!
How to Make Naan Pizza in Air Fryer
Spread the bread with ranch dressing, which will serve as a pizza sauce. Spread it almost all the way to the edges in a thin layer.
Top the crust with a thin layer of leftover shredded chicken and crumbled bacon. Scatter a few onions around the top. Using red onions adds a little pop of color.
Finish it off with a layer of mozzarella. Putting the cheese on as the final layer will help hold down all the toppings so that nothing blows around the air fryer.
2. Air Fry
Carefully transfer the naan to the air fryer basket. Air fry it at 350 degrees F for 5-7 minutes. Check it after 5 minutes and make sure the cheese is not getting too brown.
It is done when the edges of the crust and the cheese start to brown. If it is not quite done put it back in the basket for 2-3 minutes more cooking time.
How to Serve
Use a spatula to gently lift the crust out of the air fryer and set it aside to cool. Wait a few minutes before serving so the cheese doesn’t burn your mouth!
Then cut it into wedges or slices and serve delicious pizza to your family. If there are leftovers store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for reheating later.
Naan Pizza Ideas
You can use almost any toppings while using naan bread as a crust. The choices are endless! Here are some suggestions:
- Make it traditional with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and mini pepperoni.
- Enjoy a healthy Veggie Lover’s naan topped with grape tomatoes, green pepper, kalamata olives and fresh mushrooms and sprinkled with goat cheese.
- Use the Margherita toppings of fresh tomato, basil and fresh mozzarella. This is a great way to combine Italian and Indian cultures into a quick fusion pizza.
- Make a tandoori inspired by using leftover tandoori chicken and cherry tomatoes topped with paneer cheese.
- Make a spicy Tex-Mex meal with tomato sauce topped with jalapeno peppers and tomato slices and finish it all off with pepper jack cheese.
- Top the crust with pulled pork, BBQ sauce and cheddar cheese!
- No time for this recipe? Upgrade frozen pizza with these easy tips!
Yes, you can add all the toppings and put it in the refrigerator, covered, until you are ready to cook. Just be careful not to spill the toppings when you put it the air fryer basket. It might need an extra minute or two of cook time since the crust be cold.
Yes, this recipe can be baked in the oven. Put it on a baking tray in a preheated 450 degree oven and cook it for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and starts to brown.
Find More 15 Minute Meal Ideas
- Naan bread
- 1/4 cup cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons red onion
- 3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make sure your bread will fit in your air fryer basket and cut it to fit if necessary.
- Shred the chicken, crumble the bacon and dice the onion.
- Spread the ranch dressing around the flatbread, getting close to the edges.
- Top it with the shredded chicken, bacon and red onion.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the flatbread.
- Gently place it in the air fryer basket, making sure not to knock off the toppings as you move it.
- Air fry at 350 degrees F for 5-7 minutes. It is done when the edges of the bread and the cheese start to brown.
Put it on a cookie sheet in a preheated 450 degree oven and cook it for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and starts to brown.
Naan Pizza Ideas
- Traditional - pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese
- Veggie - pizza sauce, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and olives
- Margherita - tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil
- BBQ - pulled pork, onions and cheese
- Hawaiian - ham, pineapple and cheese
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 815Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 138mgSodium: 1463mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 46g
Nutrition facts are estimates.