Pizza makes an good family dinner, because it is not only quick to make it is cost effective too.Â But always serving cheese pizza is boring, so I like to change it up with some different toppings. A few weeks ago I made Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, and the family loved it!
My son had this at Scout camp and came home raving about how it was the best pizza ever. So naturally I had to try to make it, and prove I can make pizza as well as a camp cook.
I used pizza dough I had in the freezer, and topped it off with ranch dressing, shredded chicken, bacon, green onions, tomatoes and parsley, covered with mozzarella cheese. My son said it was almost as good as the pizza at camp!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- pizza dough
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 chicken thighs chopped
- 4 slices bacon diced
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a circle.
- If you need to cook the chicken thighs and bacon fry them in pan until cooked. I had leftovers of both already cooked, which made this quick to put together and a good way to use up things in the refrigerator.
- Spread the ranch dressing around the dough up to the edges.
- Top with chicken, green onions, cherry tomatoes, bacon and parsley.
- Add the cheese on top and bake for 20-25 minutes.