I was sent for review a black cotton t-shirt with the Dog is Good logo. It was too small for me, so I told my teen daughters one of them could have it. It was so cute that as soon as they saw the shirt they started arguing over which one got it. Here is my thirteen year old, who won the argument, modeling the shirt. She wore it to school and got quite a few comments from her friends about it. She likes the fact that it is a little sparkly, but it is not over the top with sequins or rhinestones, so it is great for everyday wear. It is a very high quality fitted shirt, made out of pre-shrunk pima cotton, and it is very soft. I would say their sizing does run a bit small, since the shirt is a size large and my daughter would normally wear a medium, so I’d recommend ordering a size up.Dog is Good products are also sold in stores throughout the country. The generous folks at Dog is Good are going to offer one lucky reader a $25 store credit. They have an entire section of the store for items $25 and under, so the winner will have lots to choose from.
Mandatory entry: Visit Dog is Good and tell me what product (not mentioned above) you’d like to own. Please include your email address is it is not in your blogger profile.
If you’d like more entries you can do any of the following optional entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway ends May 7th at midnight EST. Open to US and Canada. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email and claim the prize. Winner will be selected by random.org.
Optional entries – can only be done after mandatory entry is complete
- Follow Dog is Good on twitter and tell me your twitter name (3 entries, leave 3 comments)
- Fan Dog is Good on Facebook and tell me your facebook name (3 entries, leave 3 comments)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (widget is on right sidebar) (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
- Tweet about the giveaway (can do up to 1x daily) and leave the link to your tweet in the comment. Sample tweet: “Win a prize from Dog is Good http://bit.ly/bEKfjG #giveaway ends 5/7”
- Blog about this contest and link back to this post and to Dog is Good, and leave me link (2 entries)
- Enter another one of my active giveaways (1 entry for each)
- Subscribe to my feed in a reader (widget on the right of blog)
- Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect