This Easter Cookie Cake is a holiday delight! Soft, chewy, and thick, it’s studded with chocolate chips and mini Cadbury chocolate eggs.
Imagine biting into a soft and chewy cookie packed with decadent chocolate chips and mini Cadbury chocolate eggs. Every bite is a delightful explosion of sweetness and chocolatey goodness!
And that’s just the beginning! This giant cookie is topped with an irresistible, fluffy, and creamy buttercream frosting. The frosting is decorated with playful pastel colors and is topped with more chocolate eggs.
This dessert is the perfect way to sweeten up your Easter celebration. Whether you are making it for your family or an Easter party, it will be a huge hit. Spring has never tasted so good!
For exact amounts needed see the recipe card below
- Brown sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- Mini Cadbury Eggs
🥣How to Make an Easter Cookie Cake
- Cream butter – In a medium bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until they are light and fluffy.
- Add eggs – Add the egg, one egg yolk, and vanilla to the wet ingredients and mix.
- Add dry ingredients – Mix in the flour, cornstarch, and baking soda until well combined.
- Add mix-ins – Fold in the chocolate chips and mini Cadbury eggs.
- Bake – Put the cookie dough in a well-greased springform pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 20-25 minutes. It is done when the edges are brown, and the middle is cooked.
- Frost – Use store-bought or homemade frosting to decorate the Easter cookie cake once it has cooled. Make 4 different pastel-colored icings and pipe them onto the cake. Add more Cadbury mini eggs around the edges.
Slice the Easter cake into wedges and serve. Like most cookies, it is delicious with a big glass of milk! This is a fantastic cake for a party because it looks so pretty and spring-like.
💭How to Store
Store the Cadbury cookie cake in an airtight container at room temperature. It will stay fresh for 3-4 days, but it will probably not be as soft after the 3rd day.
⭐Tips and Variations
Be sure to check out the step by step instructions
- Change the chocolate chips to white chocolate chips or pastel M&Ms.
- Use store-bought frosting, or use the recipe for homemade frosting included.
- Decorate the cake with chocolate eggs or spread frosting over the entire top of the cake.
Did You Make This? Leave a Star Rating!
Easter Cookie Cake Recipe
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cups chocolate chips
- ¾ cups mini Cadbury chocolate eggs and more for topping
- 2 sticks butter softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pastel food coloring
- Grease an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, and sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.12 tablespoons unsalted butter, 1 cup brown sugar, ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Beat in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla for 1 minute.1 egg, 1 egg yolk, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Add the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt, stirring until combined.1 ¾ cup flour, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon baking soda, ½ teaspoon salt
- Fold in the chocolate chips and Cadbury eggs.¾ cups chocolate chips, ¾ cups mini Cadbury chocolate eggs
- Spread the cookie dough evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Run a knife around the edge of the pan and remove the sides of the springform.
- Mix the butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar in a bowl until light and airy.2 sticks butter, 4 cups powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Divide the frosting into 4 separate bowls.
- Dye one bowl pink, one blue, and one yellow, and leave one white.Pastel food coloring
- Use a piping bag to pipe dollops of frosting in alternating colors.
- Finish by placing a mini Cadbury egg on top of each frosting dollop.
- You can use store-bought frosting, or use the recipe for homemade frosting included.
- For a fun variation change the chocolate chips to white chocolate chips or pastel M&Ms.
- You can also decorate the cake with chocolate eggs or spread frosting over the entire top of the cake.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition facts are estimates.