I received a complimentary meal, all opinions are my own.
This week I had the chance to head out to dinner with my husband for a date night at Bonefish Grill! Â We had a great time trying food from the new Fire + Ice Pre-Fixe Menu.
I always like fixed price menus, because they let you get more courses at a low price. Â The new menu at Bonefish Grill features three courses and starts at $19.90, so it is an excellent value. Â The dishes are from Bonefish Grill’s award-winning Chef Cliff Pleau, and they juxtapose flavors that are both spicy and nice. Â My husband and I both picked the Oscar Turbot for our main dish.
This is a lightlyÂ breaded filet of turbot that was sauteedÂ piccata-styleÂ which was served over mushroomÂ ravioli, and topped with lump crab meat and asparagus. Â The combination of flavors was excellent, and the pairing of ravioli with fish and crab meat was perfect. Â I was a little surprised my husband ordered this meal, since he is not a big fan of asparagus. Â But the asparagus was tender and delicious, and he actually ate all his vegetables!Â
For a first course we received a House Salad, which had a nice blend of vegetables and a nice citrus vinaigrette. Â I liked that it wasn’t just a basic boring salad and included some more unusual veggies like hearts of palm.
For dessert I got theÂ DIY DoughnutsÂ – which are doughnut holes tossed in cinnamon sugar and served with caramel sauce, chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Â These were delicious, and very rich.
My husband ordered the Â crÃ¨me Brule for dessert, and it was excellent too. Â We were both surprised at how large the dessert serving sizes were, and had trouble finishing!
Some of the other dishes on the Fire + Ice Menu are:
- Cold Water Lobster Tail â€” Steamed and seasoned, served with warm drawn butter, crispy smashed Yukon Gold potatoes and spring sugar Snap peas.
- Dynamite Opah â€” Nicknamed â€œmoonfish,â€ Opah is a great fish for the grill with a firm steak-like texture. Itâ€™s topped with lump Crab meat, sautÃ©ed spinach, and finished with a creamy aioli.
- Shrimp + Scallop Firepot â€” Jumbo shrimps and scallops finished firepot style, served with rustic cut vegetables and Yukon gold potatoes. Finished with spring sugar snap peas.
- Grilled Lamb Chops â€” Seasoned and lightly caramelized, served with crispy Yukon gold potatoes.
- Blueberry Cold Snap Cocktail, served in a frozen glass made entirely of ice. Itâ€™s a house-made infusion of fresh blueberries + Reyka vodka
We had a fantastic date night, and if you are looking for some new and interesting seafood flavors be sure to check out this new Fire + Ice Menu at Bonefish Grill!
And right now Bonefish Grill is celebrating March Madness with a $10 Gift that has been extended through April 20. After cheering on those 3-pointers over the weekend, continue the festivities by planning your next trip to Bonefish Grill Â -Â Click here to receive your $10 off coupon â€“ now thatâ€™s madness!