I recently received the Classic Snack Gift Basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets to review.Â Gourmet Gift Baskets has a very large selection of different gift baskets, for every occasion, ranging from fruit, to snacks, to wine, to chocolate.Â Â Each basket is packed full of fun goodies.Â The basket I received contained:
- Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods
- Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm
- Key Lime White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Brent & Sam’s
- Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy
- Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie’s
- Petite Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Co.
- Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com
- Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company
- Peanut Roll by Dillon Candy Co.
- Coconut Bar by Oskri Organics
- This would be a great gift basket for someone in college, a friend or relative.Â The collection of snacks in this basket is well though out, it contains lots of goodies, but they are somewhat healthy too, so it is not a basket full of junk food.Â But if you want a basket full of just junk food or chocolate – Gourmet Gift Baskets sells that too!Â The variety of baskets they offer is amazing, and deciding which one to send is difficult.
- I enjoyed the items in the basket, and they were all tasty.Â The only drawback is the baskets arenâ€™t cheap; this one retails for $59.99.Â Still for a special occasion a Gourmet Gift Basket would be a well appreciated gift.Â I know my daughter who is starting college next month would love to receive something like this at the dorm.Â If you know someone who would like to receive a basket you can enter here to win a Snack basket like the one I received.
Giveaway has ended
Disclosure: I received product for review, all opinions are my own.