I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Shady Brook Farms. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. #700ReasonsforSummer
Memorial Day and summer are almost here, and that means it is time to fire up the grill and do some outdoor cooking! I want to branch out this year and make some new and different grilled recipes, like this recipe for Grilled Turkey Cutlets with Mango Salsa.
Turkey Cutlets are perfect for the grill, because they cook quickly and are tender and moist. This recipe uses a citrus marinade to flavor the cutlets and adds a Mango Salsa on top. The resulting dish is a little bit sweet and a little bit spicy!
This dish is quick and easy, which makes it perfect for summer grilling!
Citrus Turkey Cutlets with Mango Salsa
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 turkey cutlets
- 2 mangoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 jalepeno pepper
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Mince the garlic cloves, and then combine the garlic with the orange juice, soy sauce, and chili powder in a ziploc bag.
- Add the turkey cutlets and seal the bag and marinate the cutlets in the refrigerator for 2-8 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Grill the turkey cutlets for about 8 minutes on each side, until the internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- While the cutlets are grilling prepare the salsa.
- Peel and chop the mango, and add it to a bowl with the peeled and diced cucumber and red onion.
- De-seed and finely chop the jalepeno pepper, and add to the bowl with the chopped cilantro.
- Whisk the lime juice and vinegar together and pour over the fruit and veggies and toss to mix.
- Serve the turkey cutlets topped with the mango salsa.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 877Saturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 421mgSodium: 2428mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 171g
Have you tried turkey burgers or turkey cutlets on the grill?
11 thoughts on “Grilled Turkey Cutlets with Mango Salsa”
Thank you for the nice recipe.
I don’t think that I have ever made turkey cutlets before!! Those turned out great I am going to have to try these out.
I make a similar recipe that I love but yours look better so I’ll definitely be making it soon!
I love turkey. Great to have a bright & fresh recipe I can use with it during grilling season!
This looks great! I’ve never seen these turkey cutlets, but I like that they aren’t injected with growth hormones. Thanks for sharing on Merry Monday.
The Turkey Cutlet and Mango Salsa is a great combination! Thanks so much for sharing your post with Full Plate Thursday. Hope you are having a great day and come back soon!
YUUUM! Thank you for linking up to Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays via Creatively Homespun! I have pinned your post to our Tasty Tuesdays Pinterest Board! I hope to see you again this week! xo!
Grilled turkey one of my favorite. Though I didn’t try grilled turkey with mango salsa I hope I will taste grilled turkey with mango salsa soon. Also people giving positive feedback about this 🙂
How did you calculate your nutrition information? Protein seems WAY high!? Even 71g seems super high to me. Thanks.
Any idea how frozen mango would work? We don’t have fresh available!