I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Shady Brook Farms. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. #700ReasonsforSummer
Memorial Day and summer are almost here, and that means it is time to fire up the grill and do some outdoor cooking! I want to branch out this year and make some new and different grilled recipes, like this recipe for Grilled Turkey Cutlets with Mango Salsa.
Turkey Cutlets are perfect for the grill, because they cook quickly and are tender and moist. This recipe uses a citrus marinade to flavor the cutlets and adds a Mango Salsa on top. The resulting dish is a little bit sweet and a little bit spicy!
This dish is quick and easy, which makes it perfect for summer grilling!
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 turkey cutlets
- 2 mangoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 jalepeno pepper
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Mince the garlic cloves, and then combine the garlic with the orange juice, soy sauce, and chili powder in a ziploc bag.
- Add the turkey cutlets and seal the bag and marinate the cutlets in the refrigerator for 2-8 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Grill the turkey cutlets for about 8 minutes on each side, until the internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- While the cutlets are grilling prepare the salsa.
- Peel and chop the mango, and add it to a bowl with the peeled and diced cucumber and red onion.
- De-seed and finely chop the jalepeno pepper, and add to the bowl with the chopped cilantro.
- Whisk the lime juice and vinegar together and pour over the fruit and veggies and toss to mix.
- Serve the turkey cutlets topped with the mango salsa.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 877 Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 421mg Sodium: 2428mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 15g Protein: 171g
Have you tried turkey burgers or turkey cutlets on the grill?