Halloween Bark is an easy seasonal treat that is sure to please!
I like it because it is so simple to make, and looks great despite the fact there is no baking or special pans involved. It is also easy for kids to make! You can use almost any candy to create it, and it is a fun way to use up an extra candy you have laying around after the holiday.
I used orange melting wafers as a base, and topped it off with chocolate candy corn and M&Ms in fall colors. Then I drizzled the whole thing with white and dark chocolate chips for extra chocolate flavor and finished it off with decorative sprinkles.
- 1 package orange candy melting wafers
- 1/2 cup Fall colors M&Ms
- 1/2 cup chocolate candy corn
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoon Halloween sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Melt the candy wafers in a bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds, and stir. Continue to melt in 30 second intervals until it is completely melted.
- Spread the candy in the cookie sheet in a thin layer.
- Sprinkle the M&Ms and candy corn over the top and press into the orange candy slightly.
- Microwave the white chocolate chips in a ziploc bag until melted. Cut a corner off the bag and drizzle the chocolate on top.
- Repeat with the dark chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle the whole thing with Halloween sprinkles.
- When it has hardened break it up into pieces.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 176 Saturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 3mg Sodium: 49mg Carbohydrates: 27g Sugar: 24g Protein: 1g
What is your favorite simple Halloween treat?