The Lilla Rose product line centers around unique and functional hair jewelry.Â The Flexi Clip is a figure 8 design made of beaded wire which flexes around the hair and secures with a sliding pin.Â They come in a wide range of styles, in different colors, with different styles of beads and more.
When it comes to my hair I am pretty lazy.Â I like a hair style that is quick, easy and comfortable.Â The Lilla Rose Flexi Clips are perfect for that.Â I can put my hair up with one of these in about 30 seconds, and best of all it looks nice, and much more stylish than just a pony tail.Â Last weekend I put my hair up in the Flexi Clip when we went out on the boat.Â Usually after a boat ride my hair is a tangled mess, but this time it was fine.Â Plus the clip is very comfortable and doesnâ€™t hurt at all like barrettes sometimes do.
Here is the Lilla Rose clip I picked in my hair.Â I got the large size because I wanted to be able to put all my hair up into a twist.Â Lilla Rose provides a sizing video so you can figure out which size is right for you, since it varies depending on how thick your hair is and how you want to style it.Â During hot summer days, like we are having, I want to get my hair totally up and off my neck.Â I have already gotten a number of compliments on my hair clip, and have been wearing it everywhere.
Right now consultant Elana Kahn is running a special, and anyone who orders 3 or more items from her store will get a coupon for a free Flexi Clip of their choice (under $15).Â If you order 3 or more items just email Elena (the contact button is on her website) and mention you saw this offer and she will get your coupon right out to you.Â Elena is also going to giveÂ one of my readers a Lilla Rose Flexi Clip of their choice (under $20) for free.
Mandatory entry: Look through the Lilla Rose store (click â€œgo shoppingâ€ in the right hand corner)and comment about which style and design you would like.
If youâ€™d like more entries you can do any of the following optional entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway ends 7/15 at midnight EST. Open to US.Â The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email and claim the prize.
- â€œLikeâ€ Elena Kahnâ€™s Lilla Rose Facebook page and tell me your Facebook name.
- â€œLikeâ€ my blog on Facebook and tell me your Facebook name
- Follow me, @lunaj1456, on twitter and tell me your twitter id
- Follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect/Blogger.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can do up to 1x daily) and leave the link to your tweet in the comment. Make sure you link back to this page in the tweet.Â You can use this button to tweet or write your ownTweet
- Enter another one of my active giveaways, listed on right sidebar. (1 entry for each giveaway entered)
- Subscribe to my feed in a reader or by email (widgets are on the left hand side of the page)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Sponsored by Tomoson.com