What is your family doing for Motherâ€™s Day?Â It is approaching fast, and if you need some ideas for a quick Motherâ€™s Day Brunch eMeals.com has great plans a quick meal that your family can put together without too much effort.Â As a member of the eMeals Blogger Network I appreciate the way they provide free holiday meal plans to their members, and of course new subscribers get the free menu also!
I am enjoying using eMeals to make my meal planning quick and easy.Â I recently changed my meal plan to the Clean Eating menu, and I am trying to decide if I like this one better than the Paleo menu plan I was using before.Â eMeals is adding new meal plans frequently, and recently added a Crockpot plan, available for both their Classic and the Clean Eating menus.Â It is nice to have so much variety to choose from, although it does make it hard to choose!
If you donâ€™t have a Motherâ€™s Day gift consider giving an eMeals gift certificate, it is a great way to simplify meal planning and shopping for the Mom in your life.Â Here is one of the Motherâ€™s Day Brunch recipes, a delicious Motherâ€™s Day Brunch Pizza.
Momâ€™s Brunch Pizza Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen diced hash browns (from 32-oz package)
- 14 oz prebaked original Italian pizza crust (12 inch)
- 3/4 cup favorite pimiento cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook hash browns in hot oil 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet.
- Spread pimiento cheese in a thin layer on crust.
- Top with ham, hash browns, green onions and cheese. Slowly pour eggs
in center of pizza (eggs will spread during baking).
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown and center is
Disclosure: I received a complimentary eMeals subscription.Â Post includes affiliate links.