These easy no bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups are a simple yet tasty dessert. These shot glass desserts have chocolate graham crackers topped with a mixture of peanut butter and cream cheese.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Summer is the perfect time of year for no bake desserts. Even if you have air conditioning in the house no one wants to heat up the house with a hot stove. No bake recipes are perfect way to save both time and energy all year round. This no bake cheesecake recipe is very simple, with only five ingredients, but it looks fancy, which makes it a great choice for entertaining. I made it in small shot glasses, so it is bite sized treat.
The peanut butter cheesecake filling is made by mixing cream cheese and peanut butter with a little bit of sugar and cream. This makes for a delicious filling that is rich and creamy with a strong peanut butter taste. I put crushed chocolate graham crackers in the bottom of the shot glasses to add a little texture to the cheesecake filling and serve as a “crust”.
How to Make a Shot Glass Dessert
The only problem with using shot glasses for the no bake cheesecake is that they can be tricky to fill. My shot glasses are tall and narrow, so when I tried to spoon in the filling into the shot glasses it just made a mess. So I used a pastry bag to pipe the filling in, which not only made them easy to fill but also made them look cute and decorative. I used a pastry bag with a simple star pastry tip to make these desserts.
This is my favorite kind of recipe – simple with an elegant presentation! Not having to cook anything makes it even quicker, and it can be made ahead of time for a busy party or gathering.
- 8 Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- chocolate & peanuts to sprinkle on top
- Crush one sleeve of chocolate graham crackers in a food processor. Process until fine.
- Put the crumbs in the bottom of the shot glasses and press down.
- In a mixer combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and cream and beat until creamy.
- Put the mixture in a pastry bag and pipe into the shot glasses.
- Sprinkle shaved chocolate and chopped peanuts on top.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124 Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 13mg Sodium: 99mg Carbohydrates: 9g Sugar: 6g Protein: 2g
- What size shot glass work best for this dessert? I used tall and skinny 2 oz shot glasses. These are a good size for a bite size party dessert. You can also buy wider and shorter 2 oz shot glasses which look cute with mini desserts too.
- What about using a mason jar? Mason jars also work well for these kind of no bake desserts. Smaller mason jars are about 4 oz though, so the desserts won’t be quite so bite sized.
- How can you actually eat out of those tiny shot glasses? If you have tall and skinny shot glasses you need to get some mini-spoons, designed for dessert tasting or Espresso. You can get them at a grocery store or party store, or buy them online.