I know, it hardly seems like the time to be thinking about New Years Resolutions, but 2011 will be here before you know it. Pear Tree Greetings is sponsoring a giveaway of their fun Photo New Year’s Cards. These are cute, you put a personalized message on one side with your resolution, and a photo on the back. Here is a good resolution: â€œthis year I will eat more chocolateâ€.
I think I could keep that resolution! Pear Tree suggests you take a positive approach to New Yearâ€™s resolutions, and find something you enjoy doing and resolve to do it more often. What better way to show your friends and family what your New Yearâ€™s resolution will be this year than with a card. So this monthâ€™s giveaway will be 16 free Whatâ€™s Your Resolution? â€“ Photo New Yearâ€™s Cards to one lucky follower.
And for those of you who are procrastinators and are still looking for Christmas cards check out the Pear Tree Promo Code page for some discounts.
Mandatory entry: Follow me publically on Google Friend Connect/Blogger and tell me what positive resolution you are going to make for next year.
If you’d like more entries you can do any of the following optional entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway ends December 22nd at midnight EST. Open to US residents only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email and claim the prize.
- â€œLikeâ€ Pear Tree on Facebook and tell me your Facebook name
- Follow @peartreegrtngs on twitter and tell me your twitter id
- â€œLikeâ€ my blog on Facebook and tell me your Facebook name
- Follow me, @lunaj1456, on twitter and tell me your twitter id
- Tweet about the giveaway (can do up to 1x daily) and leave the link to your tweet in the comment. Make sure you link back to this page in the tweet. If you like you can use this button to tweet Tweet
- Enter another one of my active giveaways, listed on right sidebar. (1 entry for each giveaway entered)
- Subscribe to my feed in a reader or by email (widgets are at top of right sidebar)
Disclosure: I didnâ€™t receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway, and all opinions are my own.