Creamy Chicken Florentine. The recipe was a big hit, and it was a great way to put together a fast, healthy meal. I walked in the door after picking my daughter up from her dance class, and dinner was on the table 20 minutes later. All I had to do was boil some pasta, chop a few veggies and throw it all together. Here is the recipe:
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 6 oz. spinach leaves
- 1 container cream cheese
- 8 oz pasta, I used shells
- Cook pasta.
- While it is cooking saute the chicken, onion and red pepper in a large frying pan coated with cooking spray. Cook 6 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Add spinach and cook 2-3 minutes until spinach wilts.
- Add cooking creme and cook another 3 minutes.
- Stir in hot pasta and serve.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 427Saturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 110mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 32g
Disclosure: I was provided a product for review purposes, all opinions are my own.