I made this last week based on a recipe at allrecipes.com, my favorite online site for getting recipes. I had to change it up because we were out of some of the ingredients, but it turned out pretty good. The sauce made a nice addition to the meal, since pork can get kind of dry, and the pomegranate juice made the sauce sweet, but not overly sweet.
Check out these recipes for more idea for using pork:
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- Mix pomegranate juice, mustard, honey, garlic, and paprika. Pour over pork tenderloin and marinade in the refrigerator for 1 - 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put pork in a roasting pan, reserving the marinate and roast for 40 minutes.
- While the pork is roasting put the marinade in a sauce pan and boil for about 10 minutes.
- Serve tenderloin with sauce poured over top.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 853Saturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 442mgSodium: 420mgCarbohydrates: 8gSugar: 8gProtein: 140g