I made this last week based on a recipe at allrecipes.com, my favorite online site for getting recipes. I had to change it up because we were out of some of the ingredients, but it turned out pretty good. The sauce made a nice addition to the meal, since pork can get kind of dry, and the pomegranate juice made the sauce sweet, but not overly sweet.
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- Mix pomegranate juice, mustard, honey, garlic, and paprika. Pour over pork tenderloin and marinade in the refrigerator for 1 - 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put pork in a roasting pan, reserving the marinate and roast for 40 minutes.
- While the pork is roasting put the marinade in a sauce pan and boil for about 10 minutes.
- Serve tenderloin with sauce poured over top.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 853Saturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 442mgSodium: 420mgCarbohydrates: 8gSugar: 8gProtein: 140g