I made these recently, and they disappeared fast! The entire family loved them, because they were delicious. These make a great dessert for anytime of the year, and are especially good for Valentine’s Day. Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, and these bars are a nice way to enjoy the taste of cheesecake.
- 5 Tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoon milk
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Then cream the butter and brown sugar, and add the flour and nuts and mix. Set aside one cup, and pat the remainder into the bottom of a 8×8 baking pan.
- Mix the sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Then add the egg, milk, lemon juice and vanilla and beat well.
- Spread the mixture over the bottom crust evenly.
- Dot the jam on top, and swirl in with a knife.
- Sprinkle the reserved topping mixture over the top, and bake for 25 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 387Saturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 174mgCarbohydrates: 54gSugar: 37gProtein: 4g