This is a good recipe for using up extra lunch meat. My husband likes me to have lunch meat on hand for weekend sandwiches, but no one but him and my son eat it. So half the time it ends up not getting eaten, and since it is expensive I hate to buy it and then not use it. This recipe will use it up, and with this recipe you can stretch a little bit of meat a long way. You can easily vary the recipe depending on what meats and cheese you have on hand.
- Refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 oz. sliced roast beef
- 4 oz. provolone cheese
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a big rectangle.
- Sprinkle the red peppers, onions, salt and Italian seasoning on the dough.
- Top with the roast beef and cheeses.roast beef sandwich roll
- Roll up the dough. Mix the egg white and water and brush the outside of the loaf with it.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171Saturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 1108mgCarbohydrates: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 16g