TheÂ reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. Â This post contains affiliate links.
I have two kids heading to college this fall – my daughter to her full time nursing program and my son to community college for a few classes. Â One thing they both need is lots of storage for their devices. Â Between desktops, laptops, androids, tablets and more they are constantly moving files from one place to another.
At Best Buy you can get storage solutions to support safe storage for all of your devices.Â Visit the site to learn what is right for you. Â Here are some of the many options:
SanDisk SD Cards
- These cards are fast and reliable, and they also are designed to meet the security, capacity, performance, and environmental requirements of next generation devices.
- They are lightning fast, and allow you record 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video.
- They provide transfer speeds of up to 60MB/s for smarphones, tablets and action cameras, and speeds of up to 80MB/s for DSLR cameras and camcorders
SanDisk microSD cards
- These are perfect for expanding the amount of media and apps you can add to your devices. Â My teens always run out of memory space on their phones because of their long playlists, so they need the compact form factors of these cards.
- The extra storage can also give your smartphone or tablet a more responsive camera and smoother media playback.
- These come in options from 4GB up to 200 GB, enough for the largest playlist.
USB for iPhone and iPadÂ
- This allows for easy file transfers between iPhone, iPad and computers.
- This has both lightning and USB connectors, and lets you free up space in your memory.
Dual USB for Android Devices
- This allows for easy file transfer between Android devices and computers.
- Frees up space for photos, videos and music.