I need quick dinners because of my familyâ€™s busy schedule.Â The frozen seafood products from Gortonâ€™s Seafood can be very helpful when it comes to a quick healthy meal.Â I recently had the chance to review some of their Grilled product line, and I used the Classic Salmon Grilled Fillets to make simple Tomato Zucchini Salmon for dinner last week.
This is really easy to make, and I had dinner on the table in 20 minutes!Â I just baked the salmon in the oven, and while it cooked sautÃ©ed tomatoes and zucchini to go on top. The taste was excellent, and the seafood and veggies made it nutritious and balanced.
Tomato Zucchini Salmon
- Gortonâ€™s Salmon Classic Grilled Fillets
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 zucchini
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 t. basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bake Salmon fillets as directed on package.
- While they are cooking heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and cook 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, basil and salt and pepper to taste and cook 5 more minutes.
- Place vegetables on top of salmon and serve.
Gortonâ€™s has lots of other Grilled products available, including Tilapia and Shrimp. Visit their website to download a coupon, find recipes and learn more.Â In addition right now they are having a Real Fabulous Sweepstakes, which you can enter daily. Gortonâ€™s has a giveaway for one of my readers.Â The winner will receive two full-value product coupons, 1 pair of Gortonâ€™s-branded oven mitts, a Gortonâ€™s spatula and an assortment of Gortonâ€™s recipe cards.Â Enter in the Rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Rule: Giveaway ends 1/28/14, open to US only ages 18 and over.
Disclosure: I received product to review, all opinions are my own.