Looking for a quick and easy family meal? This White Clam Pizza is ready in less than 15 minutes, and is a great way to add a little bit excitement to a quick family meal.
Let’s face it, the same old pizza with pepperoni and cheese can get boring week after week. For this meal I wanted to change things up and add a little excitement to a weekly family pizza night.
This meal is also one that kids can easily help you make, since it is so simple to put together. The mozzarella cheese in this recipe can overwhelm the more delicate clam flavor, so you want to make sure you use a mix of mozzarella and Romano cheese for the best taste.
- 2 tortillas
- 4 Tablespoon Alfredo sauce
- 1 can minced clams
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Romano Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- While it is heating put two tortillas on a tray, and top each with 1/2 the Alfredo sauce.
- Spread the garlic and clams over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes, cut into slices and serve.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Saturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 645mgCarbohydrates: 17gSugar: 2gProtein: 10g