My fifteen year old loves to experiment with her looks and try new things. She would like to dye her hair, but I think she is a little too young for that. Plus when you dye your hair you are stuck with the color for weeks at a time. So she has used a number of different hair extensions to add color without making a long term commitment. She has used tie-in extensions in the past, but recently got a chance to try the Snazzy Lites colored hair extensions.
Snazzy Lites are a fun, fast, and non-damaging way to add a dash of color or natural highlights to anyone’s hair. They are made of 100% human hair extensions so they can be curled, flat ironed or braided like natural hair. They are very fast to put in, in fact it takes only a few seconds. We found that they are easy to style since they are made of real hair. After my daughter clips it in she has been wetting down the hair a little, and when it dries it falls right in with the natural wave in her hair. She tried black, for a more subtle look, and bright blue for when she wants to be noticed. I like the fact they are so simple to put in, and she likes the fact that she gets to experiment with new looks.
Snazzy Lites has offered to give one of my readers some hair extensions of their own.
Mandatory entry: Check out all the colors available and tell me what youâ€™d like if you win.
If youâ€™d like more entries you can do any of the following optional entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway ends 7/1 at midnight EST. Open to US. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email and claim the prize.
- Follow @snazzylites on twitter and tell me your twitter id
- â€œLikeâ€ my blog on Facebook and tell me your Facebook name
- Follow me, @lunaj1456, on twitter and tell me your twitter id
- Follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect/Blogger.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can do up to 1x daily) and leave the link to your tweet in the comment. Make sure you link back to this page in the tweet. You can use this button to tweet or write your own
- Enter another one of my active giveaways, listed on right sidebar. (1 entry for each giveaway entered)
- Subscribe to my feed in a reader or by email (widgets are on the left hand side of the page)
- Disclosure: I was sent a product to review, all opinions are my own.