Apple Cider Punch is a delicious and easy-to-make fizzy fall punch that the entire family will enjoy! This punch is a festive, flavor-packed concoction that’s as much a joy to make as it is to drink.
Apple season is upon us, and you know what that means: endless opportunities for delicious apple-based recipes! This apple cider punch recipe is a hit at my family gatherings and will become one of your favorite drinks.
It features simple ingredients and a delicious combination of apple cider and orange juice, with some ginger ale added to give it a fizzy kick. It is perfect for Thanksgiving dinner or enjoying with some pumpkin donuts after raking leaves.
In this post, we’ll go step by step through making this delicious apple cider punch, right down to the garnishing details that’ll make your guests ooh and ahh. I’ll also throw in some tips and tricks.
For exact amounts needed see the recipe card below
- Apple cider: Apple cider and apple juice are not the same thing. Apple cider has a stronger, more robust flavor and is less filtered, making it a bit cloudy. It’s what gives our punch that warm, autumnal feel. I love making homemade apple cider in the Instant Pot, but store-bought works well too.
- Ginger ale
- Orange juice
- Cinnamon sticks: These aren’t just for show. Cinnamon sticks help infuse the punch with a warm, spicy flavor.
🥣How to Make Apple Cider Punch
- Mix it up: Pour your apple cider, ginger ale, and orange juice into a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add the fruits: Toss in your sliced apple and orange slices.
- Spice it up: Add those cinnamon sticks and give it a good stir.
Whether serving it up for a cozy family dinner or bringing it to a festive holiday party, presentation is key for this fun drink. I like to serve my apple cider punch in a large, clear pitcher or punch bowl so everyone can see the beautiful blend of colors and the fruit floating in it.
It’s a simple way to add a touch of elegance to any gathering. And if you are looking for a fun party snack to serve with the punch, make these adorable turkey pretzels and watch them disappear!
If you want a more personal touch, try serving individual portions in mason jars. There’s something endearing about handing your guests their little jar of deliciousness. Plus, mason jars are just so darn cute.
For that extra ‘ wow ‘ factor, you can also garnish each glass or jar with a cinnamon stick or an apple slice. And if you’re serving this punch for adults, you can add a splash of bourbon or rum for a little kick! For the holidays try this Thanksgiving punch!
💭Storing Your Apple Cider Punch
All you need to do is pour any leftovers into a pitcher and pop it into the fridge. It’ll stay delicious and fresh for a few days, although the ginger ale will lose its fizz.
If you want to make a batch ahead of time, wait to add the ginger ale until right before serving. Just remember to stir it before serving to mix all the flavors together again.
If you have a lot left over, why not freeze it into ice cubes? You can add a cube or two to a glass of water or iced tea for a refreshing twist. Plus, it’s a great way to reduce waste and make sure that every drop of this tasty punch gets used!
⭐Tips for Making the Perfect Punch
Be sure to check out the step by step instructions
- Chill your ingredients: Make sure your apple cider, orange juice, and ginger ale are well chilled before mixing. It helps to keep the punch cool and refreshing without diluting it with ice too quickly.
- Add the fizz last: Pour in your ginger ale just before serving to keep the punch bubbly and fizzy.
- Garnish with fresh fruit: A little garnish goes a long way! Adding slices of fresh apples and oranges makes your punch look pretty and adds an extra burst of flavor.
The general rule of thumb is to plan for about 1 cup of punch per person per hour. But it never hurts to make extra.
Absolutely! Make the punch (minus the ginger ale) a day ahead and chill it in the fridge overnight. This allows the flavors to meld together beautifully. Just remember to add the ginger ale right before serving.
Yes, you absolutely can turn this into an adult beverage. A little bourbon or rum can give this punch a nice kick. But remember, always serve responsibly. And keep a non-alcoholic batch for the kids
Did You Make This? Leave a Star Rating!
Apple Cider Punch Recipe
- 6 cups apple cider
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 apple sliced
- 1 orange sliced
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Stir together all the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.6 cups apple cider, 2 cups ginger ale, 2 cups orange juice, 1 apple, 1 orange, 4 cinnamon sticks
- Serve over ice.
- Make sure your apple cider, orange juice, and ginger ale are well chilled before mixing. It helps to keep the punch cool and refreshing without diluting it with ice too quickly.
- Pour in your ginger ale just before serving. This keeps the punch bubbly and fizzy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition facts are estimates.