This post contains affiliate links.
St. Patrick’s Day will be here before you know it! It is a great holiday to celebrate everything Irish, no matter what your heritage. This Easy St. Patrick’s Day Centerpiece is cute and simple to make.
St. Patrick’s Day Centerpiece Materials
- Green bottle
- Green LED lights
- St. Patrick’s Day buttons
- Green flowers
- Green pipecleaners
I ended up using an Irish whiskey bottle for this craft, but any green bottle will do. I tried the craft with a wine bottle first, but I though a slightly smaller bottle would work better. Plus this way the bottle even says it was made in Ireland!
Then I got picked up some St. Patrick’s Day buttons at the store, along with a couple of green flowers. The LED lights are dewdrop lights that I had left over from Christmas, and they are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day.
St. Patrick’s Day Centerpiece Directions
The first step was to soak the bottle in hot soapy water for a few minutes so that I could peel off all the labels. Then I attached pipe cleaners to the backs of the buttons and flowers.
Then once the bottle is dry I filled it with the strand of green LED lights. The lights are on thin silver wire so they are easy to bend and shape, so they push right down into the bottle. Then I arranged the pipe cleaners in the bottle.
The whole thing took just a few minutes to put together, and it looks cute on our mantle!
Be sure to press your luck, and see all the other fab St Patrick’s Day projects
- Rainbow Bobby Pins – Style on Main
- Pot of Gold Crochet Cup Cozy – Busy Creating Memories
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Cupcake Toppers – Diana Rambles
- Lucky Mini Terrarium – How Was Your Day?
- Shamrock Emoji Pudding Cups – Cutefetti
- St Patrick’s Day Glass Map Necklace – Food Fun Family
- St Patrick’s Day DIY Slime – Views from the ‘Ville