These S’mores crescent rolls are the perfect way to create classic S’mores flavor without a campfire! Gooey marshmallow and melted chocolate are wrapped up in a crispy, buttery crescent roll. The contrast between the flaky crescent rolls and the soft filling is fantastic!
This is a low-effort, semi-homemade dessert that the entire family will love! Bake them in the oven or air fryer, and you can have this easy 4 ingredient sweet treat ready to eat in about 20 minutes.
Love easy desserts? Check out my Chocolate Peanut Butter Crescent rolls or Air Fried Oreos!
For exact amounts needed see the recipe card below
Crescent roll dough – Buy the classic Pillsbury crescent rolls or your favorite brand.
Chocolate Chips – These are used both to fill the rolls and to drizzle melted chocolate on top.
Marshmallows – Mini marshmallows work best because they are easier to roll up inside.
Graham crackers– These are crushed and sprinkled on top of the rolls. They are optional, but they definitely help give this crescent roll dessert its S’mores vibe!
How to Make S’mores Crescent Rolls
Unroll the crescent dough and put it on a cutting board. Then add chocolate chips and marshmallows to each triangle of dough. Reserve a third of the chocolate chips for making the chocolate topping.
Press the toppings down a little bit, so they stay in place. Then roll the dough up, starting at the wide end.
You can bake these in either the oven or the air fryer and the exact cooking times for both are in the recipe card below. Place the rolls on a cookie sheet or in the air fryer and gently shape them into a crescent shape.
They are done when they are golden brown. Transfer them to a wire rack and let them cook for about 5 minutes.
If you want to sprinkle these with crushed graham crackers, put 3 crackers in a zippered bag. Roll it with a rolling pin to crush the crackers and make crumbs.
Put the rest of the chocolate chips in a zipper bag and microwave it for 30 seconds. Squeeze the bag to melt the chocolate and heat it in 30-second intervals until it is completely melted.
Cut off one corner of the bag and squeeze the chocolate out over the top of the rolls. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top.
These are best served warm, so you get all the melted chocolate and gooey marshmallow, just like a s’more! If you have leftovers store them in an airtight container for 1-2 days.
To reheat, put these in an air fryer for 2 minutes at 300 degrees F or microwave them for 1 minute.
Did You Make This? Leave a Star Rating!
S’mores Crescent Rolls Recipe
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips divided
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 graham crackers optional
- If using the oven, preheat it to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. Lay them out on a cutting board.1 package crescent roll dough
- Sprinkle the 1 cup of chocolate chips and mini marshmallows over each triangle and lightly press them into place.1 ½ cups chocolate chips, 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Roll the dough up, starting at the wide end.
- Place the rolls on the prepared baking sheet and shape them into crescents. Bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow the rolls to cool on the pan for five minutes, then transfer them to a wire cooling rack.
- If you want to sprinkle these with crushed graham crackers, put 3 in a zippered bag. Roll it with a rolling pin to crush the crackers and make crumbs.3 graham crackers
- Place the remaining ½ cup of chocolate chips in a piping bag or zippered bag and heat in the microwave in 30-second intervals. After each interval, remove the bag and squeeze the chocolate chips to melt them. Continue heating until the chocolate is completely melted.1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- Cut the tip off the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the top of the warm rolls. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the top and serve warm.
Air Fryer Instructions
- Roll these up as directed above. Then place the rolls in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry them for 6 minutes at 330 degrees F, then check to see if they are done. Add another 1-3 minutes of cook time if necessary.
- Take the rolls out of the air fryer, let them cool for 5 minutes, and proceed as directed above.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
2 thoughts on “S’mores Crescent Rolls – Air Fryer or Oven”
Soo Yummy! I really enjoyed the post about making S’more Crescent Rolls in the oven. I’m trying to find a new quick, easy, and classic dessert that I can make without too much effort, and this was a good one! I also really appreciated the tip in the post about checking out the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crescent Rolls, or Air Fried Oreos! I’ll definitely have to try those out. high end home builders melbourne
This looks really good please send me the website thank you