These Nutella Raspberry Hearts are super easy to make, and perfect for Valentine’s Day!
The combination of chocolate and raspberries is always delicious. I made these cookies using puffed pastry dough, so making them was a simple matter of defrosting the dough and cutting it into heart shapes.
Then I put a spoonful of Nutella on each cookie, topped them off with raspberries and baked them.
It doesn’t get much easier than that when it comes to baking! The cookies are flakey and delicious, and perfect for an easy Valentine’s Day treat.
- Frozen Puffed Pastry
- Defrost the puffed pastry dough.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 F.
- Unroll the puffed pastry and use a heart cookie cutter to cut out heart shapes.
- Place the hearts on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Add ½ t. of Nutella to each cookie.
- Cut a raspberry in half and press into the Nutella.
- Bake for 15 minutes until crisp.
Looking for more great Valentine’s Day cookie ideas? Check out these recipes from the Creative Cookie Exchange.
- Aloha Linzer Cookies by All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Cheese Hearts by Bakingyummies
- Chocolate Valentine Sugar Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Dark Chocolate Sugar Cookies by Flours and Frostings
- Double Chocolate Spritz Heart Cookies by The Spiced Life
- Happy Heart Lemon Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Meringue Hearts by Noshing With The Nolands
- Nutella Raspberry Cookies by Upstate Ramblings
- Pomegranate, Rose and White Chocolate Cookies by A Shaggy Dough Story
- Sour Cream Pecan Sandies by Magnolia Days
- Sweet Heart Cookies by 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Yin Yang Cookies by Food Lust People Love
- Stained Glass Heart Cookies by A Baker’s House