I made these recently, and they disappeared fast! The entire family loved them, because they were delicious. These make a great dessert for anytime of the year, and are especially good for Valentine’s Day. Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, and these bars are a nice way to enjoy the taste of cheesecake.
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- 5 T. butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 T milk
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/4 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then cream the butter and brown sugar, and add the flour and nuts and mix. Set aside one cup, and pat the remainder into the bottom of a 8×8 baking pan.
- Mix the sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Then add the egg, milk, lemon juice and vanilla and beat well.
- Spread the mixture over the bottom crust evenly.
- Dot the jam on top, and swirl in with a knife.
- Sprinkle the reserved topping mixture over the top, and bake for 25 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.