Summer is the perfect time for salads! They made a tasty main dish, and best of all they are easy to make ahead and have waiting after a busy day. This Raspberry Shrimp Salad is a simple and cool supper for summer.
I made a simple vinagrette dressing for this using Raspberries, oil and vinegar, but you could make the recipe even simpler by purchasing a Raspberry Dressing. But even with making your own dressing this can be on the table (or in the refrigerator) in less than 15 minutes.
- ½ lb shrimp
- 4 c salad greens
- 1 mango
- 1 avocado
- ¼ c red onion
- 6 oz raspberries
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- ½ t mustard powder
- 3 T olive oil
- 3 T water
- Heat a small frying pan and cook the shrimp for 2 minutes on each side until pink.
- While the shrimp cooks chop the mango, avocado and onion.
- Take the shrimp off the heat and put aside.
- Combine ⅓ c. raspberries with the vinegar, mustard, olive oil and water in a blender and puree.
- Top the salad greens with the mango, avocado, onion and shrimp. Drizzle the dressing over top and serve.
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Vegan Cobb Salad with Honey Poppy Seed Vinaigrette from Around My Family Table
- Carne Asada Sope Salad from Famished Fish, Finicky Shark
- Grilled Caesar Salad with Homemade Croutons from Jen’s Journey
- Goat Cheese and Beet Spring Salad from Better in Bulk
- Taco Salad from Liz on Call
- Blueberry Arugula Salad with Honey Drizzle from Songs Kate Sang
- Raspberry Shrimp Salad from Upstate Ramblings
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? Weâ€™d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridaysâ€¦weâ€™d love to have you join us.