After we went blueberry picking last week we had enough blueberries left to make cobbler. I combined them with cherries because I had a bunch of those left in the refrigerator. They tasted really good together, I liked using the combination of two different fruits.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix the blueberries and cherries in a 2 qt greased casserole.
- Beat egg, sugar and milk together.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt ina separate bowl. Then add to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Stir in vanilla and melted butter. Pour the batter over the fruit.
- Bake 45 minutes until cooked through. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Saturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 182mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g
1 thought on “Blueberry and Cherry Cobbler”
oh my – that looks great!