Here is a recipe for a Chocolate Pumpkin Trifle, decorated with candy from Sweetworks!
The trifle has layers of rich chocolate brownies and pumpkin flavored pudding topped off with whipped cream, all decorated with Sweetworks Halloween Mix candy. It is a perfect for Halloween fun.
- 1 box Brownie mix (13 x 9 inch size)
- Vanilla Pudding mix
- 1½ c. milk
- 8 oz canned pumpkin
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 2 T. white sugar
- Halloween Mix Sixlets
- Halloween Mix Pearls
- Halloween Mix Gumballs
- Make Brownie mix as directed on the box and let cool.
- Mix 1½ c. milk with the vanilla pudding and whisk.
- Stir in the canned pumpkin and brown sugar and mix until combined.
- Whip the cream in a mixing bowl and gradually add in the white sugar.
- Fill a trifle dish with a layer of brownies, followed by a layer of pudding. Add Halloween Mix Sixlets around the edges to decorate.
- Add a second layer of brownies, topped with pudding and more Sixlets.
- Spread the whipped cream on top of the trifle, and decorate with Halloween Mix Pearls and Gumballs.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I received a huge box of Sweetworks candy to review, and my family and I were thrilled. Sweetworks has been around for over 50 years making chocolate and confections.
We all enjoyed the Sixlets, which are candy coated chocolate balls, and the kids loved the gumballs, especially the Spooky Eyes ones. The Pumpkin and Dark Mint Spice Break-A-Part pumpkins were delicious, with lots of tasty milk chocolate.