Hot summer weather is the best time for no bake desserts, like these No Bake Patriotic Cheesecake Parfaits.
I made these tiny treats in shot glasses, because small desserts are a great way to indulge without the guilt! A huge piece of cheesecake is too much, but a small little one just right for dessert, especially when it includes seasonal fruit like blueberries and strawberries.
Not having to turn on the oven and heat up the whole house is nice this time of year. I used some crushed graham crackers as a base, and then sliced strawberries and blueberries to add the patriotic colors.
The filling is a mixture of cream cheese and heavy cream, with a little bit of sugar. I used half a block of cream cheese which was enough for 12 mini desserts, perfect for our family size. For a party you’d probably want to double the recipe and use whole block of cream cheese.
A baggie works to pipe the creamy filling into the shot glasses, since they are too narrow to spoon things into neatly. I layered the jars with strawberries, filling and then blueberries on top, so that they would follow the red, white and blue pattern.
- 5 graham crackers
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- whipped cream
- Crush the graham crackers in a food processor.
- Whip the cream cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla in a mixer until well combined.
- Slice the strawberries into small pieces.
- Put some of the graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of 12 shot glasses.
- Add a layer of strawberries to the glasses.
- Put the cream cheese mixture into a baggie and cut off the tip. Use that to pipe the mixture into the shot glasses, filling most of the way to the top.
- Add blueberries on top and a little bit of whipped cream.
Nutrition facts are estimates.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 169 Saturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 37mg Sodium: 77mg Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 9g Protein: 1g