These delicious Double Chocolate Muffins make a tasty dessert!
These muffins are rich and creamy, and very, very chocolatey.
These muffins use cocoa powder to make a delicious chocolate batter, and add in a generous helping of chocolate chips for decadent double chocolate muffins just like the ones you can buy at a bakery.
Double Chocolate Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350, and grease muffins tins with cooking spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips) in one bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients (milk, eggs, vinegar, vanilla, melted butter) in another bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients all at once, and stir until just mixed.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean.