This post contains affiliate links.
I love all things pumpkin, and this dump cake recipe from eMeals.com looks amazing!
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 10 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- Â¾ cup melted butter
- Â½ cup crushed Graham crackers
- Â½ cup chopped pecans
- Half gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350Â°.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, evaporated milk, brown sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice. Pour into a 9Ã—13-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the top of the pumpkin mixture, followed by the crushed graham crackers and pecans. Drizzle melted butter evenly over the top.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set and topping is golden brown.
- Scoop ice cream into a large bowl. Soften at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, and mix, using a wooden spoon, until evenly combined. Serve over warm cake.
- If desired, scoop leftover ice cream into an airtight container, and freeze until ready to use.
This is a perfect recipe to take to family or friends to celebrate the Fall season! Check out all the recipes and meals plans available at eMeals.com and see if they are right for you.